Time to lace up the boots, troops: we're on the search for the best 5-a-side team the country has to offer.
Our inaugural T5s tournament takes place on Saturday 28th November 2015 at ProSoccer Glasgow, and our T5s cameras will be in place to catch all the top-bins, belters, tekkers and (hopefully) howlers on display...
Join us on the day for the chance to win £500 worth of equipment for your team, the Golden Boot for goal of the tournament, cases of TL for the best team name and more spot prizes. Everyone who takes part can enjoy a cheeky pie and pint of TL on us too.
With more fun and games on the day, and maybe a few surprises it's all set to be a top notch day out - whatever level you play at.
Entry is free, but spaces are extremely limited. Enter your details below and one of our team will be in touch pronto if you have been successful.
Recruitment for the inaugural T5s Tournament is now closed.
To be the first to know about future tournaments please enter your email address below...
Terms and Conditions
- The Tennent’s T5s Tournament is open to residents of the UK. All entrants and team members must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Employees of C&C Group, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with this competition will not be granted access.
- No purchase required for entry.
- All information detailing how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be received by the closing date of 11:59pm on Sunday 22nd November 2015 and entry is restricted to one per person (acting on behalf of one team).
- Details supplied may be used for PR or promotional and general marketing purposes.
- Entries will be entered into a prize draw to win one of 20 team places at the Tennent’s T5s Tournament at ProSoccer, Glasgow, on Saturday 28th November 2015.
- Individuals entering on behalf of a team are solely responsible for the organisation of that team. The promoter will take no responsibility for any team administration (other than direct with the lead individual) or non-attendance at the Tennent’s T5s Tournament.
- A total squad of 6 players are permitted per team. No additional players will be permitted to attend the Tennent’s T5s Tournament.
- Winners will be chosen at random and the decision of the Promoter is final and binding in all matters relating to this competition.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- The prize is non-transferrable.
- Winning entrants will each win a team place at the Tennent’s T5s Tournament event at ProSoccer Glasgow, Rouken Glen Park, on Sunday 28th November 2015.
- The Promoter or its agencies accept no responsibility for any injury incurred whilst participating in the Tennent’s T5s Tournament event. Players take part at their own risk.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you must be of good health and of physical fitness to participate in the event.
- On the occurrence of any dispute on the day, the decision of the appointed Tennent’s T5s official at the event is final.
- Travel, accommodation and any other expense incurred when participating in the promotion is not included in the prize.
- The winners’ name and county can be obtained by sending a sae to: Tennent’s T5s Tournament, Bright Signals, The Hive, 1069 Argyle Street, Glasgow, G3 8LZ
- Winners to enter the event will be drawn at random from all entrants received by 5pm on Monday 23rd November 2015.
- Winners will be notified via telephone or email within 48 hours of the closing date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, substitute or withdraw this prize in whole or in part any time during the competition period.
- All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in relation to the Prize are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter shall be under no liability whatsoever or howsoever in connection with any loss, injury or damage which is suffered as a direct or indirect result of the Prize and / or the tournament except that the promoter makes no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of the negligence of the Promoter. Furthermore, the Promoter does not recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligation of any third parties associated with the prize.
- The Promoter of this competition is C&C Group
- © C&C Group.